Thursday 14 January 2010

Poro Poro Poro hat and scarf

I was asked by my mum if I could make a hat and scarf set for her friends 2 year old just before Christmas. I wasn't too sure about making a hat as I'm not very confident in shaping on the Passap but I decided to try it anyway... I decided to use my poro poro poro pattern as it's a cute, fun pattern (also my mum had pointed out that kids would like it) Anyway after a few attempts I finished it and sent it off yesterday and here it is:






I'm not very aware of what kids like or dislike so have decided to do some research of baby and kids clothes and products I could knit and sell. I have listed this hat and scarf set on my etsy shop and have made a smaller one for my nephew who is almost 4 months old. I'm working on a baby/children collection inspired by animals so watch this space for updates....

1 comment:

Mami Made It said...

These are so beautiful and cute! This must be a hit!