Tuesday 2 February 2010

New collection continued...

So I have sent off my first pile of stock to a shop this year and it has made me think: What other products can I make? Although it is still winter I am thinking scarves won't sell in a couple of months time. I added a little critter to my collection along with another skinny scarf, but I have vowed to make this the last scarf of my Stads/Natuur collection. You can buy the following at my etsy shop.

Blaadje skinny scarfEekhoorn

So my mission for February and March is to make a couple of bags for my new collection so watch this space for new products!

2 comments:

Ruth Archibald-Swaans said...

love the scarf! Your work is really developing a style

Mami Made It said...

Surprise! You are the winner of the Sunshine Award! Congratulations! Enjoy and share!
http://mamimadeit.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html